Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gifts of Land and Sea

Laughter is a wonderful gift....this electronics store at the mall has the funniest signs.
More beautiful gardens.





The women's center where I've signed up for a flax weaving class.

The Tazman Seashore.
    
I sat on top of this stump and the ocean raced in and foamed up all around it.  I felt like a mermaid...lol.
I received beautiful gifts from the sea. Shells, drift wood and a heart shaped stone.

The water was very cold and my feet were numb in no time. I would sink up to my ankles in the pebbles as the water rushed over my feet.

 Walking back to my friends and their car parked there in the distance. I am very grateful for this opportunity they have given me and am so glad for my friends and family that are sharing it with me. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos. Great experiences, especially the gifts from the sea. Love your "hi" sign.

    ReplyDelete