![]() | |
| Many streets are lined with Palm Trees. |
Scooterificness
I met some wonderful people who invited me over to their house for dinner and they have a fabulous, fluffy goodness doggie named Lilly.
They told me that a huge earthquake hit Napier back in the1930's and added lots of land mass and that is when all the Art Deco fabulousness was built.
I'll be in Napier for at least a month as I have found a backpacker place that will trade free accommodation for 5-9pm receptionist. Napier is on the east coast but only an hour or so from Taupo which is rather middle island and a beautiful Lake area. Rotorua is a place of many sulfur springs and just north of Taupo. I should be able travel to these beauties during the day. I still have plenty to post from Napier but it is beautiful outside and I am being pulled out there. It is wonderful to have this connection to all my family and friends. More to come soon. Love You All!






Oh, Traci, you are livin' the Dream!!!!! Love the photos and love that you've found innovative ways to see the sights economically. Did you drive there? I'm assuming that you did. You constantly, amaze and inspire me.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda! Yes, I did drive and will be driving to surrounding areas for sight seeing.
Delete