Visited Sydney airport a few hours longer than original itinerary stated because the flight from LA was late.
At least Quantas had everything rescheduled for me when I arrived and even gave me a food voucher. I had to fly to Auckland and then on to Wellington. I traveled approximately 36 hours and was very happy to finally see Mike and Leilani, my wonderful friends that sponsored my 6 month stay.
Vistited the Dentist with Leilani and saw beautiful flowering bushes on the walk. Amazing even though it is cold here, about 14 degrees Celsius, roses are flowering along with many others that I don't know the names.
Today is Saturday and early this morning we went to the Farmer's Market where I saw some amazing things.
Even crabs caught fresh that morning.
We're having high tea tomorrow, so I'll try to get to a wifi area to send pictures, since that will be another first for me.
Fabulous! It looks like you're settling in despite the arrival delay. I love the photos & hearing about your days.
ReplyDelete